Welcome to This Blog

I know its mostly photo's .... so if your not into that stuff then this prob isnt the place for you.

I travel a relative amount in WA chasing waves to surf, so now being armed with a camera i can document the places and waves that i get to see. I also carry my rig around with me prop about 80% of the time to shoot just random things that interest me, hence there will be a mixture of waves/surf and complete random randomness.

I have just completed a degree in a Bachelor of Surf Science & Technology (YES a degree that involves the surfing environment and industry plus other environmental and technological sciences) and also a supporting major in business studies. Kinda looking for a job, kinda not.

Please dont be shy. You can also check out full albums at my Flickr site just by clicking HERE

Friday, January 9, 2009

NZ 27th December


We slept in Wanaka on the edge of a lake surrounded by mountains....ah the serenity! Not for long though, at 5am this big bearded man starts bangin on the car sayin its illegal to camp here and the the cops were on their way with a $500 fine in their hands. We bolted and drove through the Coronet Range until we lost the cops and found a sweet sleeping spot.

I woke up again at about 7.30am and wondered of with my camera and found this cool stream running through a little valley with all these crazy purple/pink flowering plants every where. Then when we had all woken we completed the drive and come out to th other side to this amazing view of the Queenstown region and its towering mountain ranges in all directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apply Comment