Welcome to This Blog

I know its mostly photo's .... so if your not into that stuff then this prob isnt the place for you.

I travel a relative amount in WA chasing waves to surf, so now being armed with a camera i can document the places and waves that i get to see. I also carry my rig around with me prop about 80% of the time to shoot just random things that interest me, hence there will be a mixture of waves/surf and complete random randomness.

I have just completed a degree in a Bachelor of Surf Science & Technology (YES a degree that involves the surfing environment and industry plus other environmental and technological sciences) and also a supporting major in business studies. Kinda looking for a job, kinda not.

Please dont be shy. You can also check out full albums at my Flickr site just by clicking HERE

Monday, February 23, 2009

Copyright

Im goin to start adding a Copyright symbol to any pics that i put up here. When i see other ppls photos with a "C" symbol layered on top i think its a bit poncy to be honest, but then on the other hand if someone else tried to claim a photo thats not their's and the rightful owner of that photo had no way of stopping them, that would suck.

I guess i am adding it so that if by the slimest of slim chances i got into that situation i can say 'hey thats actually mine bucko'. And also with the internet, information (eg pics, word docs etc) can be whizzed around the world in a matter of seconds, and a lot of the time that i see an epic shot i have no idea who took it due to the fact its been ripped from somewhere.

So i guess its a claim to identity and a kind of claim of protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apply Comment