Welcome to This Blog

I know its mostly photo's .... so if your not into that stuff then this prob isnt the place for you.

I travel a relative amount in WA chasing waves to surf, so now being armed with a camera i can document the places and waves that i get to see. I also carry my rig around with me prop about 80% of the time to shoot just random things that interest me, hence there will be a mixture of waves/surf and complete random randomness.

I have just completed a degree in a Bachelor of Surf Science & Technology (YES a degree that involves the surfing environment and industry plus other environmental and technological sciences) and also a supporting major in business studies. Kinda looking for a job, kinda not.

Please dont be shy. You can also check out full albums at my Flickr site just by clicking HERE

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sunset + Tree + Moon = 3 pictures



I was chillin in my room the other day when i looked outside and low n behold - there was a rad sunset goin down. So i grabbed my rig and took photos of it, then my attention turned to our tree in the front yard and then later on on to the moon.

With the shot of the tree i was taking exposure readings for the sunset then using flash to bring out the tree with the sunset in the background. Im still learning about flash photography (By learning i mean experimenting because i dont have any formal training goin on), and that was the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apply Comment